Security of Your Personal Data
We take care of the confidentiality of users’ personal information, as this is the most important business philosophy we adhere to. Without the user’s consent, we will not provide your personal data to any unrelated third parties. Users should protect their personal information carefully; never simply disclose information, especially keywords to others. Do log out each time after using our website service. If you are sharing a computer with others or using a public computer, kindly close the web browser once you’re done surfing the net.
Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
The personal data obtained will only be used on our website for the purpose and scope described. Unless stated in advance or in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, we will not provide the user’s information to third parties or use it for other purposes. The personal data collected on our website is used for the the following purposes:
1. Conduct marketing businesses, including the delivery of promotional materials and emails related to the information of products, services, events, etc.
2. Customer management and services, including records for consultation, modification, and supplementation.
3. Statistics and analysis of research, online shopping and other e-commerce services and surveys.
Categories of personal data collected on our website:
1. Identification of user identity, such as name, address, phone number, email, contact list and other information.
2. Identification of payer’s identity, such as credit card or financial institution account information.
3. Personal details, such as gender, date of birth, etc.
To provide the best service for you, our company will place and access our cookie on your computer to fulfil the services needed from users. Cookie is a technology that allows communication between our Web Server and your Web Browser. It may be used to store a character string tied to your computer so that you can be recognised as the same user. If the user disabled cookies, it may cause problems such as failure to log in to the website or use of certain features.
Commitment to Data Protection and Security
Your personal data is kept in Malaysia and processed in accordance with Malaysia laws. We are committed to protecting your personal data and adopt appropriate technical and security maintenance measures for the safety of your personal data.